- Coordinated by School principal & Kids Company Program
- Several types of veggies
- Veggies served in lunchroom & frozen for use later
- Gardens serve as an Outdoor Classroom
- Kids Company kids sell produce & donate proceeds to food shelf
- Have pizza and salsa garden
- Rain barrels gather water from roof run off
Meadowbrook’s school garden program is coordinated by their school principal and their Kids & Company Program. They produce an abundance of veggies and herbs which they serve in their school lunchroom program. Their gardens also serve as an outdoor classroom.